Thursday, September 17, 2009

If i had any super power I would choose super smarts

If I had super smarts I would do many different things. First I would invent something that would let me do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. If I could do that I would first do a lot of crazy fun things like go skydiving and bungie jumping. After I had all if my fun I would go to different poor countries and help then out. When get bored of that I would go the way of Ironman and create a super human suit that would protect me from bullets and explosions. The suit would also have jet packs for shoes so that I could fly. When I finished building the siut I would take it and help fight crime. If I had super smarts I would use it for good not evil.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, please cut and paste your other blog entries into your blog from your home computer.

    In general you have provided a lot of specific details and ideas for most of your blog entries. You obviously have significant knowledge of the Halo games, and your blog on what you would take in a fire was well explained (though the chips and pop is almost identical to Alex's blog). I'm also glad that you plan on becoming a brilliant superhero and not a supervillain.

    The blog you need to change is the "Top 3." You give your 3 movie choices, but then all you really do is summarize the plot of the movie instead of explaining what specific things make you choose these movies for your top 3. You also need to proofread your blogs so you can correct some grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete